Aura Cacia Essential Oils
Fom the basics listed below, to frankincense and myrrh for the holidays to the wonderful Tranquility and Meditation blends. Whatever suits you, we probably have it. Stop in today and see what they can do for you and your health, and the health of your family.
Essential oils to have on hand (always and in case of emergency )
The top five essential oils I now keep with my emergency preparedness gear are:
- Lavender– This universal oil and is great for almost everything. You can use this on bug bites, bruises, sleep deprivation, allergies, inflammation, sunburns, lice, ringworm, and many more. It is the first oil I go to and the number one oil I must have in my survival gear.
- Lemon– This oil is known for its cleansing ability. Adding a few drops of this to your water can purify it, I would still use another purification process since this won’t get rid of any sediment. It is also great for intestinal parasites you might get, it reduces fever, helps your digestive system and liver work, it is a disinfectant and an antiseptic.
- Peppermint– This essential oil is great for headaches or any muscle aches or pains, it is also a catalyst when mixed with other oils. Peppermint is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, can be used for shock, colds, nausea, colic, and heartburn.
- Helichrysum– This oil is great for bruising, sprains, and swelling. Any injury, that does not have broken skin, can be treated with helichrysum oil. This essential oil can be used to treat shock, heal bruises, help with broken bones, help with allergies, and is beneficial against infections and viruses.
- Purify– This is a blend of many different essential oils such as Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Lavender, and Citronella. This blend was meant for purification. You can use it to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, mold, or fungus. It works great on neutralizing poison from insect bites, bee or wasp stings, or spider bites. It can treat respiratory conditions, help with skin healing, and repel bugs and mice.